Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th

 

 

Enjoying some fireworks at Grammy and Grandaddys
Ava was crazy as usual
Leigh Anne looked beautiful!  Congrats Derrick and Leigh Anne
Fourth of July at Bert's parents house
Yummy cake from Plehn's and yes we actually sang happy birthday to America.

This is going to be short I don't have a lot of time, Alex is hungry yet again.  I'll just say I have been a little tired and stressed this weekend.  We went to Bert's brother's wedding and it was absolutely beautiful.  Sadly, I had to leave early because my kids were nuts and I was exhausted by the time we got to the reception.  I know nursing is the best for Alex but it's just hard sometimes to be constantly needed.  Staying at home is wonderful and what I have always wanted to do.  It is seriously the hardest job I have ever had.  Going back to work would be like going on vacation.  I now believe Oprah when she said "there is no higher calling than to be a stay at home mother,"  Things are going great as far as recovery.  I think I have a wonderful doctor, this is the second time around without me having any problems what so ever.  I plan on working out tomorrw.  I am going to take it slow and work my way up to some intense workouts!  Here are some fourth of July and wedding pics.

 



2 comments:

  1. Ann- you look great!  You also make having a c-section sound like a walk in the park.  I can only imagine how tiring two children can be versus one- we're about to find out how much work just one can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daphne!  You both will be just fine I can't wait to see Sophia!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete