Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Here!

My sister helped me set up my new blogger account.  I am a former vox user, and am a little sad they are shutting down, but I am going to use this oppurtunity to teach myself how to be a little more computer savvy. 

Ava has continued LOVING her riding lessons, and is doing really well in occupational therapy.  She is hopefully, getting ready to start speech therapy as well.  We have been re-thinking our decision about grade school for Ava.  Ava has 2 1/2 more years before Kindergarten but we want to be prepared just in case she is not ready.  We are looking into lots of other choices with the the help of Ava's therapist.  Again, alot can happen in two years, who knows?

Alex is getting ready to turn 15 months old and is as active as ever.  He loves playing hiding and chasing games with Ava.  He is so precious to us and makes us smile and laugh everyday.  He reads into all your feelings.  If I'm upset he comes up to me and puts his head on my chest, and he certainly knows when you are in a silly mood, he takes advantage of it and makes silly faces at you and giggles so sweetly.

Well I guess this is my new home.  I have a lot of exploring to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment