Friday, June 10, 2011

A Husband for Rent and a big Playdate at Mimi's house!!

My husband had been fortunate enough to be doing some free lance architecture.  So I thought it was time to put him on the blog for some networking:)  Here he is getting his picture taken before he leaves to meet with a recruiter, we love him so much.


 For those wondering what he can do.......... Well he can do just about everything he is that talented!!  Specifically he does space planning, drafting/designing, 3D modeling, and produces construction documents.  His contact information is bertkhughes@hotmail.com or 938-6565.
In other news, we had one heck of a play date at Mimi's house yesterday.  My sister and her 3 kids, my friend Jennifer and her two kids, my friend Emily and her daughter, and myself of course with my two kids.  We had the awesome water slide, a blow up pool and a little baby pool.  Mimi made her famous snow cones, and a good time was had by all.  Thanks Mimi for hosting such a Great play date!!



Leo was so loving and helpful with Alex.  Alex wanted to try out the slide, but not by himself, so Leo helped him go, so very sweet.


I have never seen a child enjoy a simple rectangle blow up pool more than Ava.  While everyone else was enjoying the water slide she was enjoying the pool.  She LOVES this pool so much.


Lunch time

No comments:

Post a Comment