Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's been a long time

It's been a long time since I've posted anything.  I've been busy teaching Kindergarten, but that will soon change when my sub position expires October 13th.  I am going to miss my class so much, but I am ready to get back to being a full time Mommy.  I have actually had more time for myself while working, for example I get a lunch break and planning time (time by myself!)  I miss being with Ava and Alex and can't wait to take care of them full time again.  My Mother has been a saint and has taken over my roll as Mommy, picking Ava up from school everyday, running them to appointments. naps, feeding, etc.  A huge thank you to my Mom and Dad for helping me out!! 

We wanted to fill up our Saturday with as much fun as we possibly could so we started the day hitting up the St. James art fair, then paid a visit to a fantastic Navy ship that you were able to walk in and check out everything, then we went to dinner in New Albany at Pizza King.  Pizza King has booths you sit at with a window and a train comes by to bring you your drinks.  The kids loved it.  The food was in my opinion crappy, but I didn't expect much when they brought us paper plates and plastic forks:/ 

In other news, Bert got a fabulous new job, and our first purchase was a Toyota sienna minivan. I feel so blessed to have been able to purchase this, we couldn't be happier!! Thanks for all those that kept us in your prayers.

Ava loves the new car!


Alex love it too, so much he fell asleep.


Looking super stylish in the new ride.


Ready for St. James




Blue italian ice mouth





On the ship

Ava insisted we hold up #1, I asked her why she said laughing "cause I am number one mom!"






Pizza King




No comments:

Post a Comment