Sunday, March 18, 2012

MP

Mary Poppins was a delight!  We had incredible seats up front in the center, thank you thank you Mimi and Grandaddy for such a wonderful gift!!!  I don't think Ava will ever forget our special day that we shared.  She was singing the "Chim chiminy" song all the way home.  The play was long but oh so entertaining.  She wanted to sit on my lap for awhile and would frequently give me hugs and whisper "this is the best Mom, this is such a great show."  I love Ava's heart, it is overflowing with love, kindness, and laughter.  She warmed my heart all day long.  I'm so proud of the sweet loving girl that she is, and beam with pride even more when her teachers remind me of how well she plays with everyone and always welcomes everyone into the group.  Maybe she has been listening these past years to Bert and I who remind her that everyone is beautiful, equal, and special, and we love and play with everyone, or maybe she just has a kind soul:) 
When we returned home a certain little boy was VERY excited to see his big sister.  Hugs and kisses and I missed yous were exchanged.  Ava is certainly loved by her little brother.
One more thing to note, baby #3 has a strong healthy heartbeat . My next visit on the 13th and we will be doing our 20 week ultrasound. When my doctor told me this I looked at her in disbelief, I could not believe I am halfway there, again this pregnancy is flying by!








Ava magically turned herself into a horse after the show, she needed her headband off to let her hair "be free."






Back at Mimi's for a steak dinner which was awesome, thanks again Mimi and Grandaddy.







Alex was happy to have his sister back.

No comments:

Post a Comment