Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

What a beautiful Easter day!  A perfect day for an egg hunt.  I am so glad we went to the Easter Vigil Mass the night before, it was a very beautiful Mass and I really enjoyed it.  Both of our kids had long naps so I knew they would be up for a late night.  If all goes well next year we might try to go again.  I hope everyone had a great Easter.  I am still soooooo full!

Ready to find their Easter baskets:)

Ava found hers

Alex found his.

Easter is so exciting.

Grammy Carby's snowball cake.

This dip I made was so yummy, thank you pinterest.

Crazy blue!  No editing those beautiful eyes.

My two cuties.


The best we could do.... Easter 2012.

Waiting for the Egg hunt!!!

I have so many more but my blog told me I ran out of photo memory:(

No comments:

Post a Comment