Sunday, October 14, 2012

October is a great month

There are so many exciting activities to do in October.  This weekend we went pumpkin picking and trick or treating at the Zoo's Halloween party.  Thomas is a little trooper, he snuggled up with Daddy most of the day in the baby bjorn.  I had just as much fun as the kiddos at the pumpkin patch.  The weather was perfect and the farm was not crowded.  The day went so smoothly, there were so many times I had to look up at the sky and thank God for everything he has given me.  I feel blessed everyday, but was really feeling it on Saturday:) 
Thomas is six weeks old and I have recovered 100% from his birth.  I feel normal again and am so happy for this.  Thomas is starting to look around and smile a little bit, he is truly a joy. 
Ava and Alex had their conferences at school.  Alex's teacher told us they didn't know the sound of his voice he is that quiet at school.  I knew he would take awhile to get used to school, but I had no idea he was that shy.  He certainly is NOT quiet at home with friends and family.  We love him and know he will catch up soon enough. He is a very smart and sweet little boy.  Ava's went well, she is super outgoing and friends with everyone.  She is starting sight words at school and already knows a few, we are so proud of our kiddos.
I'm not sure who reads my blog but it truly is just about the day to day family life that I want to document and capture so I can show them and print out one day.  I want to keep it somewhat private so I'm not sharing it on facebook anymore.  It's mainly for me and maybe some family members (especially my brother Tommy who lives in NY) who are interested in what we are up to. 
Here are some pictures of our fabulous weekend.









No comments:

Post a Comment