Friday, April 10, 2009

Almost 30 weeks!

 

 

I have not posted a pregnancy picture for awhile so here it is.  As I have said before I am huge!  My skin feels nice and stretched and I have 10 weeks left.  I am almost 30 weeks here. As previously stated Ava has transitioned very well into her new room and has not taken a pacifier in 2 weeks.  She gave it up all by herself!  Now she refuses to put it in her mouth.  This is wonderful news to me because she was too big for it, and I really didn't want it messing up her teeth. 

 

 

My Mom and Marianne went to Baltimore and New York for spring break and brought back a ton of clothes for Ava and Alex.  Ava has already worn 3 of the outfits.  Thank you so much Mom and Marianne for the incredible clothes and shoes we really appreciate it!  We honestly do not need anything else for baby Alex!  We have so much!  My friend Jennifer is throwing me a pampers party.  Everyone that comes is going to bring a package of diapers.  I am really looking forward to seeing all of my friends!  I'm going to make this a short post because I will most likely be posting again for Easter!  Happy Easter everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. You look great, Ann!  Almost there!  Ava's rooms looks fabulous and so organized.  We're going to start getting everything together soon too and I'm looking forward to it.  I got to see some of Ava's outfits before your mom and Marianne headed to NYC and they really are adorable.  I did fall in love with the tulip collection and the outfits looks just as great on Ava!

    ReplyDelete