Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Marvelous May

 

 

May is quite the busy month around here.  Mother's day, Gus's first birthday, my sister Sarah's birthday, my Dad's birthday, my preschool's spring program, and last day of school and work May 22nd.  There is obviously alot going on this month.  Staying busy has made this pregnancy fly by!  I can't believe I will have my son next month!!!!!!!!   I am sooooo excited I can hardly stand it.  His room is ready (has been ready for awhile I keep reorganizing it over and over again.)  My hospital bag is packed.  I think the only thing left I might do is make a few dinners and freeze them so I don't have to cook when I get home from the hospital and we don't have to get take out every night.  I have a doctor's appointment this Thursday and will be going every week from here on out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gus's first birthday was a blast!  Bert and I enjoyed ourselves immensley!  It's always nice to go over to someone else's house and relax with food, family, and friends!  Thank you Sarah and Mitchell for hosting such a wonderful party.  It brought back memories of Ava's first birthday.  I went a little crazy with the princess decorations but I simply could not help it.  I love pink and princesses so much!   Mother's Day was equally fun with church, and a nice brunch at Big Springs.  Again, I love to cook,but it is so nice to have someone else do it for you and not have to clean up the mess.  This is a little off the subject but I think it's funny everytime I don't feel like going to church the sermon is ridiculously similar to something I have been worried or thinking about over the past week.  The priest, usually Father Ralph always seems to answer my questions or give me some insight as of what I need to do to fix a problem.  I really dont' like talking about religion it's always been a private thing for me.  It bothers me when people start their sentences with "Through Jesus's love, or It was God's work."  I don't know why but it just agitates me.  Enough said I will leave it at that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment