Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

 

 

This weekend we went to lakeside and had so much fun.  Ava loved the pool.  It took her about ten mins to get used to the water, during this time she was clinging to my neck.  After she felt comfortable with everything she was crazy.  She tried to take off running a number of times in the water resulting in her dunking herself.  I had to keep pulling her up from under the water.  She is a crazy daredevil for sure, she really has no fear right now.  She is the same way when we play at the park.  She will go off the tallest slides, fall right off at the end, pick herself back up, and run to do it all over again.  I think alot of this comes with her age, most toddlers fear nothing.  I had a great time as well but I was a little uncomfortable with the whole bathing suit situation.  I think I looked ridiculous. I chose a bathing suit at Kmart for half off (I only need it a few times before the baby is born) I didn't want to spend alot on a maternity suit.  The bathing suit was for a older plus size woman and I chose this one to buy and wear!!!!!!!!  I thought I would not see anyone I knew but of course I did.  I saw lots of my kids parents that I teach, and my cousin Jimmy and his family.  YIKES, I am so ready to have Mr. Alex and get in shape.  I have been very active throughout my pregnancy with work, walking the mile at Seneca park, and occasionaly doing my Denise Austin pregnancy workout video, which Ava loves to join in and workout with me, so hopefully with me not working I can beg my Mom to come over and let me workout. 

 

 

 

We also did a little shopping this weekend at Target.  Ava likes to line up the toys she likes and then chooses one.  We never buy it for her though, we always say maybe Santa will bring it this year and we try to move on.  I love when my parents from school give me gift cards to Target, I just love that store.  I spent the gift card on an outfit for Ava, a big basket to put Ava's toys in, and sunless tanner for me!

 

   

Earlier this week I had an ultrasound and Alex looks very healthy weighing in at 6lbs, 7ounces.  Four weeks to go with him, I can hardly wait.  I think he looks like Ava, but most people I have showed this picture to thinks he doesn't.  My blood pressure was back to normal so we are all set for June 22nd.

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment