Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another Hot Day!

 

 

Ava started off her day with breakfast in bed, what a lucky little girl!  Alex and Ava played very nicely in Ava's room while I got my usual house chores complete, and then it was off to Mimi's house to play with our cousins, and pick up Penny!  The weather has been incredibly hot lately, but you will not hear me complaining.  I LOVE hot weather.  I don't care for humid weather so much, but I will take hot weather over cold weather any day.  You can always beat the heat with some fun water play!

 

 

 

On a side note Alex is walking everywhere!  He prefers walking over crawling now, we are so proud of him.  However, as my sister and I were talking to one another outside saying how well he is walking he suddenly crashed and scraped his face!!  No permanent damage of course but still a good scrape, my poor baby. 

One more side note... Bert has an interview Monday at 4:00!  Please send all prayers and good thoughts his way.  Thanks!

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment