Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ava's first sleepover

 

 

My friend Jennifer is overdue and ready to have her baby!  Bert and I were fortunate enough to watch her sweet little girl Caroline overnight when Jennifer thought she might be in labor, this means Ava had her first sleepover at age 2!  Everyone did great!  We had a yummy dinner at Jason's Deli, came home to play, got baths, and I put them in my bed to watch a movie.  After taking some pictures of my little darlings I realized they were both about to conk out, so I left the room and sure enough when I came back to check on them they were sound asleep. Bert and I moved them into Ava's room and they both slept in her twin bed all night long!  Such sweet little girls.  Alex enjoyed Caroline's company as well.  Tomorrow morning Bert and I are dropping the kids off at Mimi and Grandaddy's house for the weekend.  Bert and I are going to Cincinnati for Jimmy and Kaite's wedding.  I am going to miss my little babies, but in all honesty I am also looking forward to a relaxing weekend with my husband too!  Here are some pictures of the sleepover and some pictures that my brother's girlfriend Annie took at the park.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Following Photos by Annie Walters (my brother's girlfriend.)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment