Sunday, October 31, 2010

This weekend has been jam packed with fun!  Friday Ava had her Halloween party at school and that night we went to Bellarmine's Jackolantern walk as well as a stroll down Hillcrest.  Saturday we went to Brown park for their Halloween Festival, and Sunday we trick or treated at my Sister's house.  Unfortunatley, our camera crashed at my Sister's house and is no longer working. I only got a few before it died.  Check out my sister's blog for more pictures.  We will be on the hunt for a new camera.  Ava's 3rd Birthday is next weekend, preparations are being made and little miss Ava is anxiously awaiting the day!
I would just like to say thank you to my sister who hosted a great Halloween get together, I really enjoyed making festive appetizers and the company.  Trick or treating was so much fun this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment