Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just Hangin Out

Ava has been a little under the weather this past weekend.  She is on the mend and ready for action again!  We have been hanging out at home a lot and having a great time. 


This year Bert and I have decided to go black friday shopping.  Typing that made me a little uptight!  I can be a VERY anxious person.  However, the deals are just too good to pass up.  Bert already offered to go to Target at 3 am alone and come get me later.  My fear of people rushing into the store and me panicking is really starting to sink in.  Did I mention I have a little anxiety?!  The only thing we REALLY want is portable DVD players and Target will have them on Sale two for eighty five dollars!  We could really use these for our trip to Bloomington to see Uncle Philip graduate a whole semester early!!!  I think everything else we want will still be available later throughout the day.
 

In other news, Bert seems to be getting a little more side work in which makes us super happy.  Hopefully, we will hear something from three different companies BEFORE Christmas.  I think my husband is getting tired of hearing "we are not sure if we can afford you," "you are really over qualified for this particular position."  I joked with him and said he should act like a complete idiot next time he interviews!
Last but not least my whole little family is getting sooooooo excited for Christmas!!  I think the kids favorite thing to do right now is take a trip to Lowe's or Home Depot to see all the BIG inflatables and noisy Christmas decorations.  I know Ava will be looking forward to playing with the nativity set again.  She loves the baby Jesus figure the best and now sings happy birthday to him because I told her Christmas is Jesus's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment