Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

As the New Year approaches I have been looking back at my blog and enjoyed reading all the posts and seeing how much my kids have grown this year!  Christmas was smooth sailing this year even with two little ones.  Our schedule of house bouncing worked out a lot better this year.  Ava and Alex love their new toys, I love them too, I just don't know where to fit them all in our house. We desperately need our basement to magically be finished! 
Ava enjoyed constantly singing jingle bells, and Alex enjoyed saying "ho, ho, ho" every time he saw anything related to Christmas!
There were many moments this Christmas I felt the true Christmas spirit.  My little family makes me very happy. I feel so blessed to have my two sweet kids in my life.  I love knowing they are a little part of me and I created these two cuties. 
I hope every one's Christmas was filled with peace and joy!

Ava was the first to see what Santa brought


Surprise, Ava got a horse!


They both like the my little pony nursery.



Crazy hair Alex


 Happy little boy!




My sweet babies!



Piya's (grandmas) house

It's always fun to be chased



A horse barn!


Unwrapping with teamwork




A new truck for Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment