Sunday, April 24, 2011

Candy Candy Everywhere!

This year's Easter has to be the record so far for the most amount of candy my children have received!  We have tons and tons of sweets and chocolate, I don't know what I am going to do with it all. 

Our Easter started off with a visit from the Easter Bunny, church at Lourdes, my parents house, and then a trip to my husband's side of the family.  It's been busy but fun!  Ava and Alex have enjoyed their candy, spending time with relatives, and a little egg hunting as well. 

Everyone is passed out on the couch including Daddy so I figured this would be a good time to update the blog, clean up a little around the house, do some laundry, and get everything ready for school tomorrow.  It's amazing what I can get done while others are sleeping:)  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.





















No comments:

Post a Comment