Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pictures from the week

Just an average week for us at the Hughes's household.  Lots of painting, baking, coloring, playing, school, and horse back riding lessons.  I think this weekend is going to pretty much fly by, so I thought I would update now before our busy weekend arrives.

A quick update on Alex.  He is talking so much!!!!!!!!  He repeats everything you say, "i love you, mama, dada, plane, car, ava, bella, mimi, grandaddy, no, mine, etc.  Getting him to say helicopter is pretty funny to hear.  He is super loveable and sweet.

Ava is as strong as ever and as I mentioned in the last post developing somewhat of an attitude.  Today at her horse back riding lesson there were two other older girls in her ring.  I have never seen Ava have  a better lesson.  I feel like she was trying to prove to those girls she could do whatever they were doing.  She held up her posture, and reins, and didn't giggle like she usually does when trotting.  She was serious and ready to ride today.  She was exceptionally cute and a joy to watch:)  We are however cutting her lessons back to every other week because she has mentioned she wants to play baseball with her cousin Gus.  I think at three Ava's schedule is filling up a little too quickly and we need to cut back a little.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.















No comments:

Post a Comment