Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy 60th Dad (Grandaddy)!!!!!!!!!!

Despite a brief monsoon at Churchill Downs, we had an incredible day celebrating my Dad's 60th birthday.  We had a winning ticket of nine dollars, not much but it was a win!  Ava and Alex enjoyed everything the track had to offer from the pretzel and drink to the horses, and betting:)   Later that day we picked up our sitter and headed off to dinner.  I enjoyed spending the evening with my Dad and the rest of my family and friends.  Happiest of birthdays to you Dad!!  We love you so much! 











 Alex with his cousin Pete!




Grandaddy giving Ava a quick lesson on horse racing








Dad and Father Ralph




 My Dad and his sixth grade teacher Sister Anthony




My Mom on the phone talking to Tommy in NYC filling him in on the day.






My Dad and his sisters, Nancy, Mary Grace, Margaret, and Diane.

No comments:

Post a Comment