Tuesday, May 31, 2011

POO!L POOL! POOL!

My kids LOVE swimming and playing in the water.  Who doesn't on a hot summer day?  We have decided not to get a pool membership anywhere this year, so we will be living it up in the backyard again.  Between our blowup pool, my sister's water slide, the splash park at the zoo, and trips to lakeside using some guest passes, I think we will be in good shape this year!  Oh and if you didn't already know we are GOING TO DESTIN JUNE 18-24th.  If  you could not tell by all the caps I am just a little excited:)  I have been wanting to vacation for some time now.  Mimi and Grandaddy will be joining us, my Dad informed me he would enjoy going and playing some golf, so the deal was made and I couldn't be happier.  Here are some pictures from today.  Ava is already asking if we can go back outside to get in the pool even though we have already put in three hours worth!  I think Ava is going to LOVE her vacation just as much as her Mama!















No comments:

Post a Comment