Sunday, August 21, 2011

Matlda's 2nd Birthday Party!!

Little Miss Matilda turned 2 today!  My sweet little perfect niece is quite the girl.  She is a red headed spit fire who will let you know she will do things her way.  She is just a precious little girl and I love her so much.  Happy Birthday Tillie girl, your Mommy and Daddy certainly know how to put on 2nd birthday.  The theme was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  There was so much fun to be had with the Mickey Mouse jumpy and water slide, Mickey Mouse photo booth, Mickey Mouse painting, Mickey Mouse Pinata, and of course yummy food and Mickey Mouse cake!  I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.








1 comment:

  1. HOW FUN!!! If your sister wants to sell any of her stuff let me know! Might make a great party for Benny next summer! Also, was going to post this on your previous entry, but I'll go ahead here...your kids are always dressed SO cute. Just wanted to give a shout out to a fashionista mama!

    ReplyDelete