Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Funday

We had such a great Sunday!!!  We spent the entire day at Lakeside, thanks to some guest passes given to us by Marianne!  We started off in the baby pool, but that was short lived.  Ava and Alex wanted to go swim in the big Lake.  Ava wanted to try the high dive but I  told her maybe next year when you are four.  She was not very happy about my decision, so Ava and I swam out to the deep end and jumped off the floating island.  Since Alex hates being in floats, he mainly enjoyed playing basketball and volleyball with Daddy in the Lake and hanging on the bars watching people go off the diving board.  We ate lunch, Alex napped, and we played some more until we decided it was time to go home and grab some dinner.  We picked up Bearnos on the way home and Ava and Alex ate an entire order of cheese sticks by themselves.  I think it's safe to say they were starving! 

Every time I blog I think about how great it's going to be when my kids are grown and want to look back on what they did when they were little, and it will just be a click away.  My brothers and sister and I love looking at our old pictures and videos from when we were little.  I just hope my kids don't mind I hit the share button, and anyone who is interested can see them.  Deep down I really don't think they will:)  I'm just a proud Mommy.







No comments:

Post a Comment