Thursday, December 8, 2011

Megan Hile Photography pictures

These are the wonderful photos Megan Hile took of our family.  You can look her up on face book at Megan Hile Photography for more information. For our Christmas card I decided to do something different at the last minuet.  I was thinking to myself gosh we had such a great vacation in Destin this year, why don't I do a beachy Christmas card?  It sort of backfired because I thought the pictures on the card came out horrible and was very unsatisfied.  After showing them to my sister and Mom it appeared we were not looking at the same card because they thought they were fine.  So after all that mess I decided to just use them, not get my money back even though they finally offered, and I will just have to settle for it is what it is.   I did expect better quality, but I am moving on from this ha! 

Ava's Christmas performance is tomorrow and I am so excited!  She has been practicing very hard:)

No comments:

Post a Comment