Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

We had a very Merry Christmas filled with joy and laughter.  I love spending time with family, this year was relaxing and fun.  These are some of my favorite pictures of Christmas.  Alex loves all of his gifts, I think he enjoys his Thomas the train tracks best, and Ava of course loved everything she got but most of all her Butterscotch.  I am already a little annoyed with Butterscotch because she treats the horse as a real living thing and begs us not to turn Butterscotch off, talks to her, and tells us when Butterscotch is cold and in need of a blanket.  She is currently crying because I won't let Butterscotch sleep in my bed!  I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Do you think the grand kids our loved?



Grammy Carby's snowball cake recipe:)




Alex got scoops!!!


Tillie girl

I love when Ava lets me curl her hair, she reminds me we only do it for special occasions.

Christmas Eve dinner at Bucca's with the Hughes


Christmas morning

Butterscotch!!!!!!






Alex loves all his choo choos.

No comments:

Post a Comment