Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sunny Days

Ava always tells me her favorite days our sunny days.  Today was a great day for my kiddos, we played outside for a long time, I was able to take them on a walk too!  I love when I get to squeeze in a little extra exercise.  Alex is long overdue for a haircut as you might notice in these pictures.  His hair grows quicker than Ava's and looks crazy most of the time despite me trying to fix it every morning.  I can't believe I am 3months pregnant already, time is flying by.  I have felt the baby move, I know it's early but it is a very distinct feeling you can't deny, and considering this is my third time around I KNOW that sweet feeling:)








Ava insisted I try out the hopscotch, and she said "don't worry Mom I'll take your picture for ya."

Ava was rescuing her horse Sunburst.






No comments:

Post a Comment