Friday, February 17, 2012

Update

Just a little update on Ava, Alex and #3.  I have to keep reminding myself to document things on here before they slip away from me.  I like to think about the day I get to print this blog out and make it into a book for my kiddos.

The past couple of days have been great.  On Wednesday Bert and I watched as our sweet little baby kicked like crazy during our ultra sound.  Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the day to day routine, but seeing this helps me to wake up and remember how precious life is, and how important it is to respect it.

I always like to do a small lesson/art project with the kids at least once a day.  Yesterday we read and acted out the poem "little boy blue."  We then talked about the letter B, what sound it makes, and what are some things that start with the letter B.  We always did this particular alphabet project in my classroom.  The kids trace the letter we are talking about with glue and then they glue something that starts with that letter onto their paper. 

Ava woke up today looked me straight in the eye and said "Mom what adventure are we going on today?"  So naturally I quickly planned out our day.  We visited the library, Plehn's bakery for a special treat, and the park!  We finished out the day with a lovely dinner at the Muller's house. 

I could not ask for a better day or a better life:)



















No comments:

Post a Comment