Friday, February 1, 2013

Catching up

Thomas is over 3 months old and doing splendidly well!  He is holding his head up, smiling constantly, and loves the sound of my voice.  He always responds with some coos when I say "are you going to talk to Mommy."  He is simply the best baby ever, so sweet, so cute, and so calm.  Someone asked me the other day if I just cuddle and kiss on him all day, and the answer was of course I do!!  When Ava and Alex are at school it's are special time with each other.  I feel SO blessed to be at home to raise this sweet baby, and Ava and Alex too:)  The atmosphere in the house is definitely more boisterous when the older kiddos come home at noon, but they bring excitement into the house and I love it. 
Everything in my life feels like it is finally falling into the right place and we are feeling comfortable and happy with everything we have and what the future holds for us.  We deserve this PEACE!
We are getting ready to register Ava for Kindergarten, and it looks like Alex will be going to Preschool again:)   


No comments:

Post a Comment