Friday, February 1, 2013

Snowy Days

Dear Ava, Alex, and Thomas

Hello my little darlings!  Today is February first and you had a snow day, your first of many I'm sure.  I took you sledding on our tiny front yard hill and you loved it (maybe next year Thomas!) We were only outside for a little bit but you had fun making a "train track" with the the sled and trying to build a snowman but the snow was to soft and fluffy and would not stick.  I love you all so much. 

Alex you are truly a character right now with your "bad words" and crazy faces.  I see so much of Uncle Tommy in you when I look into those big brown eyes of yours.  You love to perform and tease as much as he did:)  My favorite thing you say right now is "I love you Mommy, you the bestest."

Miss Ava you get more beautiful everyday inside and out.  You have a kind heart,and are so loving.  You are a great big sister and I love cuddling with you at night and watching you fall asleep, your are everything and more I ever wanted in a daughter.

Sweet little Thomas you are so special to me.  I love are lazy mornings we spend together.  You love watching me fold laundry and giggle so sweetly when we play peek a boo with the blankets and towels.  You are such a calm little angel, and I thank God everyday I get to be your Mommy.

 
I love you with all my heart,
 
Mommy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment