Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Beautiful Spring Day

 

 

 

 

 

The weather has been so nice this week!  It was fun getting Ava dressed in her summer clothes.  The weather was nice enough for Ava to go barefoot and sleeveless, I thought it might be a great oppurtunity to get some pictures of Ava outside.  However, Ava was having some difficulty adjusting to the sun.  These pictures are the best I could do.  Hopefully, when Ava can sit up she will be a little easier to take pictures of.  I do enjoy taking pictures of her myself.  I am not a fan of studio baby pictures.  I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful spring weather.  It was nice to drive down the street in my neighborhood with the windows down, and being able to smell fresh cut grass and people grilling out.  I am so ready for summer!!!!!!

 

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. I especially like these pictures of Ava...because she is wearing blue!  It's a nice change, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics of Ava. She is so pretty, Ann! :-)

    ReplyDelete