Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New kitchen here we come!

 

 

 

It seems like everyone we know is doing some kind of remodeling, so Bert and I decided to join in on the "fun" and do some remodeling of our own.  Our kitchen was in desperate need of some TLC, we had no dishwasher and our appliances were 50 years old. The demolition has started and Bert and I are very excited.  It all started with us wanting a dishwasher and a new stove, and now we have completely gutted our kitchen and dining room, making it one large kitchen.  I can hardly wait to see the final product, I know it will be fabulous.  Here are some pics of what will soon be the most beautiful kitchen ever!!!!!!! YEAH!

 



2 comments:

  1. little white whaleApril 24, 2008 at 2:18 AM

    Looks good!  You'll be back in there before you know it and I'm speaking from experience.  You will love your new kitchen, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking so much bigger. You are so lucky ... I'm jealous. Someday I will do a mini-remodel on my kitchen. Once college tuition is over. Just be patient!

    ReplyDelete