Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thunder was worth the wait!

 

 

 

 

Last night was a blast (literally.)  We arrived at the Bat's game around 3:30. Thanks to me we were able to park inside the Bat's stadium.  They tried to wave us on saying the lot was full, but I wasn't taking no for an answer.  I got out of the car and told them we were season ticket holders and that I had seen plenty of spaces open.  The attendant was maybe 13 yrs old, he told me I should have gotten there earlier.  I asked if there was anyone else I could talk to so he sent me down to Tim who was all about maybe 16.  He called me mame which made me feel extremely old!  I told him the same thing and he was like well you can come in and have a look.  Needless to say we found a close spot, and I was happy!  Everywhere near the bat's stadium wanted 40-50 dollars to park.  I don't speak up often, and when I do I feel great, obviously because I am telling everyone about it. 

I wasn't worried about Ava being too cold because we were on the club level which means you can go inside where there are bars and sit down eating areas.  It was nice and cozy inside.  We watched a little bit of the bat's game, and then passed the rest of the time playing hangman, tic tac toe, eating dinner, and playing with Ava.  Finally, it was time for Thunder and it was awesome!  We all really enjoyed it. I don't know how but Ava fell asleep the last ten minutes of thunder.  When we all got back in the car she woke up with the funniest look on her face.  She was really confused, you could tell she was trying to figure out where she was.  I could not stop laughing.  I have to thank my Dad for the great tickets and my father in law for joining us!  It was such a great memorable night!!!!!!!

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment