Saturday, June 28, 2008

Holy Family Picnic

 

 

I'm sure many of you have seen the pictures from St. Martha's picnic so I will not post those.  My sister and I pretty much have the same weekend festivities going on.  This Saturday night  was dedicated to Holy Family's church picnic.  We all had a good time, the food was delicious and the live band was entertaining.  I also added some pictures of our kitchen.  We are finally all moved in and very happy.  If you can believe it, the kitchen cabinets are still not right for the fourth time in a row!  I have accepted it  and  moved on.  We are negotiating some of our money back, and this is fine with me.  I want nothing more to do with allied kitchens.  Enough of that.  I have truely enjoyed going to all of the church picnics this year.  It is so nice to spend time with your family and know that you don't have to go to work the next day.  I love my family very much.  Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad you are the best!  Congratulations on twenty eight years together!!!!!

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a hard time with your cabinets. What a pain! I think they look really good though! I love the whole room really. The floor looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete