Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Tearful Seven Month Birthday

 

 

I cannot believe my little Ava is seven months old today.  I don't know why her seven month birthday has made me so sentimental but it has.  It really hit me today how big she is getting.  Rocking her to sleep and seeing how her feet hang way past my arms made me burst into tears.  It's so amazing to look down at her face while she is sleeping and see both my husband and myself in her.  I love her so much!  I know some of you are thinking she is still so little, and she is but to me I am really noticing her growing up.  She's got teeth, she is ready to crawl, and she is always smiling and laughing.  She really looks at me when I am talking to her, and she is catching on to all the games I play with her.  I don't know what has made me think about it so much.  I just know I have been so emotional all day long thinking about how she is growing up too fast.  Sometimes I think how fun it will be when she is two or three, but deep down inside I wish I could keep her a baby forever.  She is my little angel and I love her with all of my heart.  I hope I can handle her turning one in November.

 

 

On a lighter note, the "right" kitchen cabinets should be going in Tuesday or Wed. and the rest of the kitchen should be all finished Friday or the following Tuesday.  I will update with pictures of course next week!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. little white whaleJune 8, 2008 at 4:06 AM

    There is something fun about every stage so look forward to the days to come!  You'll have lots of pictures and memories of Ava's past.  She looks so cute in that dress!  If I ever have a girl I know where to go to borrow some nice clothes.  Mom said she found a few more children's boutiques in Middletown--did she tell you?  They had some Strasburg Children's clothing for like a $1.  No kdding.    

    ReplyDelete