Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Louisville Zoo (again)

 

 

It seems that Sarah and I have been spending alot of time together making our blog entrys quite similar.  So here it goes, I went to the zoo today with Sarah Leo Gus and Marianne.  We had a great time, and thank you again Marianne for getting us in free.  I really appreciate your kindness.  I am off work all this week and it has been awesome.  I have enjoyed being home all day and doing fun things with Ava I don't normally get to do.  Eating breakfeast and putting her down for her morning nap was such a treat.  I really do treasure the extra time I get to spend with her when I am off work.  Ava enjoyed the time she got to spend with Leo and Gus as much as she enjoyed the animals at the zoo.  She loves her cousins and gets so excited when she sees them.  Here are the pictures from the zoo, Ava never looked at the camera the whole day!!!!!

 



1 comment:

  1. Ava is so cute in her floral dress! Nicholas never looks at the camera when we're at the zoo either...there are too many other cool things to look at! :-)

    ReplyDelete