Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello and goodbye to our new cabinets

 

 

Yesterday our new kitchen cabinets were installed, and they will be taken down today.  The cabinets were all wrong.  We were supposed to have all pull out drawers and we have none, we were supposed to have a pull out trash and recycle can and we have one small trash pull out only.  One of the cabinets doesn't even match the other cabinets at all.  All of our cabinets are beadboard, and this one particular cabinet was just plain white.  I honestly don't understand how hard it could be to order some cabinets.  The top cabinets were supposed to be glass, and you can probably guess they weren't.  How can there be so many mistakes on one small order of cabinets?  Enough said about the cabinets.  On a happier note the rest of the kitchen looks fantastic.  The floor, paint color, french doors, and new basement door are awesome.  When this kitchen comes to an end it will look amazing.  I love my parents and their house very much but I am so ready to go home, I miss my house!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                          

 

 



3 comments:

  1. little white whaleMay 23, 2008 at 7:36 AM

    I've said it before and I'll say it again.  No matter the company ALL cabinet orders have mistakes!  Though in your case there were WAY TOO many!  As long as they are all corrected, it's okay I guess.  The kitchen looks GREAT besides the mess-ups.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the transformation. It looks great. (especially those floors!!) It looks so much bigger and functional. I am so jealous. Some day I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann,

    I'm so sorry for the headache of erroneous cabinetry, however, your pictures look outstanding!  Definitely a great kitchen makeover!  Can't wait to come over and see it when it's all complete.

    ReplyDelete