Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend Fun

 

 

It has been a great weekend.  We went to Long Run Park on Saturday and had a good time.  Ava went down the slide all by herself, not such a great idea I don't know what I was thinking.  She loved the swings and we had a small picnic with a few snacks by the lake.  Saturday night Bert and I went to a couple's shower for my friend Emily.  I will be a bridesmaid in her wedding October 25th!  We both enjoyed ourselves and I had so much fun I decided to go out with my friends afterward.  Sometimes I feel I am missing out on things because I am not going out all the time with my friends, and when I say going out I mean at night to the bars. I realize that I am not missing out on anything, that part of my life is over and I am glad of it. The bar scene is just not my thing anymore, there is way more to my life now. It is nice to have a night out with friends every once in awhile and don't get me wrong I did  have a great time!  I am just so thankful I have Bert and Ava to come home to.  They are the best thing I have ever done with my life. The most exciting part of the weekend is yet to come, Tommy comes in around 5:30 tonight!!!!  I am sooooo excited I have not seen my brother in a very long time.  Yeah we love you Tommy!  Please enjoy both videos!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment