Monday, August 4, 2008

Too good to pass up

 

 

I recently made a purchase for Ava again.  This time it was not clothing but bedding.  There is talk about having another baby and this got me thinking about having to move her out of the nursery.  I wanted bedding that was durable, would grow with her, and pink.  I got two out of the three.  This bedding is designed by Lilly Pulitzer a pretty high end designer.  This exact bedding "roma" sells for two hundred dollars regular price.  The pepermint palm had the bedding on sale for one hundred and forty nine dollars.  I think I am an excellent shopper, I purchased this twin quilt for thirty nine dollars.  The pillows were very cheap too!  I can't believe how cheap I got this.  I know she will have this for a very long time, the quality of the fabric and materials are great.  It may be awhile before she sleeps in her new room with her new bed, but it's ok at least it's all taken care of and ready for her when the time comes.  No I am not pregnant for those who are wondering.  I am a big planner.  I like things mapped out for me and I love routines and schedules.  This is another reason I felt the need to get this done even thought Ava is only nine months old.  Speaking of nine months, Ava has her doctor's appointment on August 7th and I will be updating everyone on how her checkup goes.  Until then have a great week!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Ann,

    LOVE Ava's new big girl bedding; even if she's not ready for it yet!  So where in the world did you find Lilly bedding for so cheap??  Ebay?  Nice work, where ever it came from.  It may be nice for her to have something that's not actually pink for a change too.  Of course, you could always throw some solid-colored pink decorative pillows in if it bothers you too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bedding!  I love the blue and green.  Maybe you can add pink sheets :)  What a steal at TJ- wish they had some Lilly dresses for steep discounts too!  You are a very savvy shopper indeed.

    ReplyDelete