Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Beautiful Weather

 

 

The weather has been absolutely beautiful the past couple days.  The cool weather makes me feel excited and anxious for fall to come.  Fall weather brings jackets, fall clothes halloween, pumpkin patch, and Thanksgiving.  I can't wait!  Everything seems so much more thrilling this year because we have Ava.  I think kids make everything way more fun.  They certainly make things more interesting.  I remember my sister and I discussing this before she was married.  We were talking about how fun our life would be when we both had families, and how cool it would be when we had kids the same age.  Time does not stand still for Sarah and I.  We have three great children between the two of us, and I know more will join the fun!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment