Monday, November 10, 2008

Ava's First Day At School

 

 

Today Ava had her first experience being away from anyone she was normally use to.  No Grammy, Grandaddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Mitchell, Aunt Sarah, you get the idea. Ava had a great day she never ceases to amaze me.  She didn't cry when we left she was so happy to be around other kids her age, she practically ran into the room! I was so proud of her.  She started her day reading some books and talking with a few friends.  I saw her playing with two girls Gabriella and Lilly Grace.  I forgot to mention Ava's little room is right next door to my classroom, so I can peek in on her anytime I want.  Next on Ava's agenda was Music with Ms. Laura, she got her hands on some cool instruments!  She finished the day with a buggy ride and lunch.  I picked her up while she was finishing her lunch and Ava passed out right away during the car ride home.  Ava is still use to a morning nap, but she won't be getting one anymore.  I couldn't be more pleased with her first day.  I am so excited for her.  She is getting so big.  I was worried about her starting so early but she proved me wrong.  She sat at the little table just fine and ate her snack when she has never done that before.  Ava has always eaten in a high chair.  Ava is at school for about 3 1/2 hours so I think that definately helps matters.  Here are a few pictures of how the day went.  I had my co-teacher take most of them because I thought she might get upset if she saw me.  Who knows she probably would have been just fine if she had.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your first day of school Ava!  You look like such a big girl!  You are so lucky to have your mom working in the very next room. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks as if she really had a good time. I know Grammy and Grandaddy missed her!

    ReplyDelete