Friday, November 28, 2008

It's been a long time

 

 

 

It has been a long time since my last post, and so much has happened.  First, my computer has been messed up. Someone hacked into my facebook account and gave me a virus which Bert finally was able to fix.  Second, Ava had her one year check up, and she is doing wonderful.  She is 30 inches and weighs 23 lbs.  Ava's new thing is to blow everybody kisses, and she loves to give our dog Bella her treats.  Ava is in to everything and very active to say the least.  She is becoming a very curious toddler.  Recently, Ava has been teething.  I can feel lots of teeth coming in and she has been a litle cranky because of it.  We also celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday and it all went well!  I must say Bert and I make a good team, we fight in the beginning of a project but we always pull through and make it a huge success.  It was our first year doing Thanksgiving at our house.  It was stressful, but like I said I think a huge success.  Bert deep fried the Turkey and made the sweet potatoes(both were amazing.)  I made the candy apples, stuffing, green beans, rolls, and cranberries.  My mom was kind enough to due the mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese.  Sarah brought the apple pie.  I also worked hard on my table settings.  Everyone had their own mini bouquet of flowers.  Overall, I was very happy with the way things turned out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today, we have started decorating our house for Christmas!  I love Christmas and I am so excited for Ava to celebrate Christmas this year.  She loves looking at all the Christmas decorations especially the ones that make noise.  It's going to be a great Christmas. I forgot to mention I had an ultra sound last week and baby #2 is doing great!  The heartbeat was 167, and all the other stats look great as well.  I am so thrilled about having another baby, however morning sickness is a  B****!  It comes and it goes.  Some days are better than others, and usually the worst happens in the evenings.  I can't complain too much because some people have it way worse, and the end result is a beautiful new addtion to our family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting!  You set the bar high for Mitchell and me for next year when it's our turn.  Everything was dee--lish.   

    ReplyDelete