Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy First Birthday Ava

 

 

Ava turned one year old today at approximately 12:30 this afternoon.  Bert and I had fun thinking about what is was like this time last year.  We thought about what we did the night before she was born.  We went out to dinner and kept saying to one another we are going to have a baby in the morning.  At this time now I was trying to figure out how to nurse, and trying to get some rest, it was kind of crazy to deal with the first couple of days.  We feel so blessed to have such a happy healthy little girl.  I can't believe we are going to experience having another little baby come June.  I am so excited to say the least.  I'm looking forward to meeting our next son or daughter.  Bert and I both had to work today.  I was going to take the day off, but it was conference day at school.  I don't think the parents would have appreciated me taking off the day I was supposed to tell them all the wonderful things about their children.  Anyway, it was a pretty good birthday for Ava.  I stopped on my way home to get her a cookie that said Happy Birthday!  We went out to dinner with my parents because they are leaving for Vermont in the morning and will not be able to make it to her big party tomorrow.  I will be continuing this blog post tomorrow when Ava really celebrates her Birthday at her princess party!  We made a stop at Toys R Us before dinner to use a gift card that Bert's friends Jason and Jen had gotten for us.  Ava picked out lots of toys.  We ended up leaving with two baby dolls, a princess chair, a pair of jeans,and two shirts!  We even have some money left on the card, how exciting.  As I said before I will post again tomorrow after her big party.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment