Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birthday Surprise

 

 

Last night was so much fun.  First we attended Leo's 2nd Birthday party at good ol Chuck E. Cheese.  I must say it was everything you might think Chuck E.Cheese would be, loud, chaotic, children screaming, and jam packed.  We did have a very good time.  I loved watching Leo open his presents and blowing out the candle on his cake.  Speaking of blowing out candles there was a surprise at the end of Leo's wish  making skills.  My sister announced she was expecting her third baby!  I am so happy for her and Mitchell.  I can't believe our babies will be 2 months apart.  Talk about being close cousins!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the birthday party Bert dropped me off at my friends house for our annual Christmas party.  Everyone brings 2 gifts and we play naughty santa.  Meaning, you get to take other pepole's gifts when it is your turn to choose.  This always results in a fight because the gifts keep getting better and everyone wants the same two or three items.  People even make alliances with each other so they can get what they want.  It's very amusing to watch.  I ended up getting 2 wine glasses that my friend Amy hand painted and nars blush and lip balm.  I am very pleased with my gifts.  I think we might need to switch our rules to you get what you get.  The whole game took about 2 hours!

 

 

 

My pregnancy is going very well.  I get emotional at times but I kind of enjoy being sentimental about everything!  I am not throwing up as much, and I feel like I am getting some energy back.  My next doctor's appointment is the 17th, the same day as Ava's Christmas program.  Ava will be clapping and singing on stage Wed. night at 7:00 if anyone would like to attend.  I am so excited!  I've been sneeking some peeks at her practicing at school, she is too cute!  I cannot say enough about our music teacher.  She comes down from the performing arts school to teach our children, and she is just absolutely amazing.  Her name is Dr. Laura Chipe.  I firmly believe in sending my children to catholic private schools.  She is one of the many reasons Bert and I feel this way.  Ava is only one and already getting the best education there is.  She is only at school for a short period of time (2 hours,) Grammy keeps coming earlier, but I would'nt want her there any longer.  Bert and I decided to enroll her so she could socialize with her peers and experience music, art, and spanish with other adults besides us.  I feel like she is really thriving from this experience.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping Leo celebrate!  That place was crazy!  It'll be awhile before we go back.  We still have a whole cup of tokens. 

    ReplyDelete