Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I AM TIRED

I was not going to write this post but I decided to go for it and write it anyway.  After reading my sister' s blog it mentioned something about being tired.  Maybe this will just make me feel better by getting it off my chest.  Today for the second day in a row, and a few days last week my director asked me if I felt ok because I looked tired and to use her words"are you ok, are you sick?"  At first my thoughts were no I'm fine, shake it off, maybe I did not put enough makeup on, ect.  The more I thought about it the more upset I got.  I felt like saying YES I am sick and tired, do you know what I have already done this morning.  Well let me tell you.  I have thrown up, unloaded the dishwasher, put in a load of laundry, made three lunches, took a shower, blow dryed my hair, picked out an outfit for myself and Ava, got dressed, put makeup on, fixed breakfeast, gathered my school materials, fixed Ava's hair, ran out the door and here I am.  I just want to say YES I am sick and tired, I am pregnant and worn out from everything!!!!!! 

I don't know what's gotten into me.  People that act worn out and tired that are single and have no children I am starting to resent.  What do you mean you are tired?????? 

Ok thats over with I already feel better.  I really do love my job and family and am so thankful for everything in my life, but stress gets the better of me sometimes.  I do fantasize from time to time about what it would be like to stay home and not be rushed to work every morning.  Don't get me wrong staying at home is a job in itself and one that I would love to do.  When I stayed home with Ava for nine weeks I was not sitting around all day, but my shedule was my own.

Millions of people all around the world do what I do everyday and have alot more things on their plate, but I am just feeling the stress right now.  I am looking forward to Christmas break to say the least.



1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! I think you have a glow about you and your director is just concerned. It isn't easy, but you are doing a wonderful job and you need to give yourself a treat ... have your hubby draw you a bath, put on soothing music and place out the candles and just soak for a good long time. Amen!!

    ReplyDelete