Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!

 

 

Today is my 26th birthday.  I am not thrilled about being closer to thirty.  Last night Bert took me to a wonderful fancy dinner at Volare on Frankfort Avenue.  Everything was delicious!  It was nice being alone with my husband.  After dinner we went to see the Nutcracker.  I have not seen the Nutcracker since grade school.  The ballet was beautiful.  I have so many favorite parts in this ballet.  Looking around in the audience I saw a few little girls all dressed up with their parents, and It made me think of my little Ava and how great it's going to be when she can come with us in a few years to go see the ballet.  During intermission they were selling ballerina itmes for little girls.  Of course I had to get her something, so we decided to get her a little ballerina purse.  When we got home that night we gave it to her, and she loved it.  She flung it on her arm and walked around with it the rest of the night.  Thank you to Grammy and Grandaddy for watching her.  I really appreciate the love and care you give her!!!!

 

 

Tonight is going to be just as great!  My brother Tommy comes in from NY and my whole family will be eating dinner at my Mom's house.  This brings joy to my heart.  I love when we are all together.  I miss my brother very much and am so anxious to see him.  I love you Tommy!!  See you soon!



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. Being 26 is great and even thirty will be great. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Ann! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday chick!  See you tonight!  26 is a nice age to be.  Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.

     

    ReplyDelete