Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day and...........

the name of our baby!!!  We have finally agreed on a name Ladies and Gentelmen.  I can't believe it.  I'll keep you in suspense a little longer and tell you what we did for St. Patty's day.  Well actually we just played outside alot and wore green.  I left work early thanks to a certain baby causing me stomach problems.  I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow and we are so excited to schedule his birthday.  I had to go into the doctor's office this monday for some blood work and once again I managed to fail my glucose test, which requires me to do the lengthy 3 hour test.  The same thing happened with Ava, and I passed the second one so I am not too worried about it.  They also told me I needed to take some iron because my blood work showed that mine was rather low, which is no big deal again same thing with Ava.  Enough chit chat lets get to the name of our baby!  Baby number 2 will be named........................

ERIC ALEXANDER HUGHES  ( Alex or Lex Hughes)

 We have chosen to call him either Alex or Lex!  Bert and I think it's a great name.  Eric is after Bert's dad, and, Alexander means protector.  We know he will watch over his big sister and any other siblings that come along.  Lex and Alex are obviously nicknames for Alexander.  We think Alex and Lex are cute, trendy, and handsome!!  Lex or Alex Hughes will be here before you know it!!!  I think we need to see if the baby looks like an Alex or Lex. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great name!  I really like Alexander too and may I add it's Greek :)  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name choice! Doesn't it feel good to have a name picked out?

    Ava looked adorable in her green dress for St. Patrick's Day, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. little white whaleMarch 19, 2009 at 5:28 AM

    Love it!  Great choice.  Man, we've got Leo, Gus, Ava, and Lex --maybe Mitchell and I should continue the three letter tradition!  

    ReplyDelete