Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's starting to come together

 

 

Everything is starting to come together at least in my mind.  We started painting Ava's room today and I feel better already.  I just know June will sneak up on us before we know it.  With work and family I feel like March is flying by.  Bert and I almost purchased a double stroller at Once Upon A Child, but it was taken out from under our nose.  We had looked at the stroller the night before, but the store was closed (they leave the strollers locked up outside,) and we really liked it!  It was in great condition, it fit our carrier, and it was very reasonably priced for the brand that it was.  The next day we went to pick it up and someone had purchased it 30 mins before we got there (thats what the clerk said.)  I was a little disappointed, but I know something else will come along.  I found a brand new double stroller I like at Target but it's a little pricey.  You can put the carrier in the back or the front of the stroller which I thought was pretty cool.  Another item that Bert and I were looking for this past week was a minivan!  We want one with low miles, cheap, and has fold away seats.  As I said before we are just looking we are not ready to buy we just wanted to see what was out there.  I actually found that I like shopping at carmaxx, they dont' bug you to death there and that is so awesome compared to everywhere else.  I really want  a mininvan because I need some SPACE!  I love being close to my family but geese.  I tried putting the carseat in next to Ava's carseat and it is a tight squeeze in my car.  Heaven help us if we want to go on a weekend trip! We made a stop at Sam's this morning for some diapers and wipes.  It's never a good thing when we start to change Ava and realize we are out of diapers.  This happens alot and you think we would keep better track but we don't.  Thank goodness there was one left in her diaper bag.  We stopped by one of my favorite stores on the way home from Sam's and picked up an outfit for Ava and baby #2 (I swear we will agree on a name soon.)

 

 

Tonight we are going to watch the Uof L game at my parents house even though they are out of town, and since the game is at 9:00 we are going to put Ava down before the game and spend the night at my parent's house.  I am going to pretend it's a vacation. 

Tomorrow is a very exciting day for Ava and I!  We are going to a baby shower together.  Ava's dress is all ready to go.  I will be posting some pictures of the shower tomorrow, I am so excited.  I love baby showers, I don't find them boring at all, probably because I love babies!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Life in MullerworldMarch 16, 2009 at 1:31 AM

    no annie. not bedding. Furniture.  They are having a 60% off sale, their furniture is really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their 60% off sale was a $1200 dresser.  We were looking for something a little cheaper.

    ReplyDelete