Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ava and Alex growing up

 

 

Miss Ava has been making me so proud lately!  When I take her into stores she stands right by me without me having to hold her hand, this is a really big deal!  She is listening more and more!  Ava's new favorite thing to do is play dressup, and pretend to dance and ice skate while she is dressed up!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little Alex is army crawling!  He enjoys being on his tummy whevever possible instead of sitting by himself, but he is sitting much better now.

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Loved this post Ann!  Sophia has a similar blanket that she adores!  This post highlights how different children are- Sophia loves sitting up by herself, but hates being on her tummy.  Partly this may be my fault for not giving her more tummy time and for listening to the "back-to-sleep," rule- leaving me a little nervous that she'll never crawl and may either bounce around on her butt or just go straight to pulling up and walking!  We'll see.  Enjoy Alex crawling- I think it's so exciting!  And I meant to congratulate you on Ava talking more- I guess she just needed to come into her own on her own terms.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daphne!  Little Sophia will be crawling before you know it.  She is such a cutie!  Ava did need to come into it on her own terms.  I feel like a jackass (lack of a better word) for stressing about it so much.

    ReplyDelete