Friday, February 12, 2010

A Happy Valentine's Day Party!

 

 

Setting up for a party with three kids is no easy task, I tried as hard as I could to get everything done the night before but there were still things to do in the morning that just about seemed impossible with four hands trying to get into everything and one little fussy baby.  After all this said, I think everything worked out.  Grandpa Hughes, Nana (Marianne,) Aunt Sarah, and I all helped with the kids with their art project and the decorating of cookies.  The pizza was delicious, and the kids were very happy!  Here are some pictures from the party.  I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day.  I'm hoping one day next week Bert and I will be able to sneak away one night for a quiet dinner to celebrate a late Valentine's Day, since it's practically impossible to find a sitter on Valentine's day.  Let me know if I have any takers on this!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Everything looked so cute, Ann! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly it was so much fun to see the kids so happy!

    ReplyDelete