Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blahhhhh ... January and February

 

 

January and February are not my favorite months.  One snow and I am done.  I need the warm sun on my skin, and the temperature at least 60 so my children can run, and frolic outside all day. I have been daydreaming about sunscreen, pools, beach towels, flip flops, and anything else that remotely fits in the category of warmer weather. I am feeling tired so here is a simple list of things running through my head that we have done and/or plan on doing,

1. I now have a year membership to milestone!!!!!!!!!!  I actually cried when my Dad informed me of this.  Love you DAD!

2. Picked a preschool for Ava. She will be attending Middletown Methodist two days a week for three hours a day.

3. Bert has another interview tomorrow.  However, he is not sure if this is a permanent position, we are still waiting for a certain job to post ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

4. I am feeling a little miserable stuck inside all day during the week!!!!!!

5. Alex's bottom teeth came in!!!!!

6. Ava is starting to talk a lot more!!!!!!!

7. Bert shaved his beard

8. We went to a great super bowl party hosted by Uncle Derrick and Aunt Leigh Anne

9. I am going to the doctor Feb 23rd, because I feel I am loosing weight too slowly

10. January and February pretty much suck, and this list is getting ridiculous

11. We are anxiously awaiting our tax returns

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



3 comments:

  1. Good luck to Bert on the job hunt!  I hope something comes through too.  Jan and Feb are horrible months for everyone.  Ava and Alex look like they're having a nice time, Ann!  I hope you get some closure on the weight issue- I find that sometimes the more you think about it, the harder it is to lose the weight.  But, that's also provided that there is no underlying reason.  Enjoy your cutie children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the year membership at the gym!  I haven't seen you lately, but my schedules been a bit different.  I think we're going to get over there tonight after the daycare opens back up.  But, I'm usually there in the morning...I'm slowing down these days, but will be back to my normal routine after the baby is out...you can join me any time!  See you around soon.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been going at night now because of Bert's side job.  I love it so much!  I can't wait to see your sweet little girl!  Your pictures of her were BEAUTIFUL!  I am awful at guessing names, which will make the suprise even more exciting.  I am thinking about putting the kids in the daycare this summer, hopefully, it will help Ava transition to preschool in the fall!

    ReplyDelete