Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Can Only Imagine

 

 

I can only imagine what my little girl will be like when she grows up.  I have a feeling she will be a little on the wild side!  I can also only imagine what kind of trouble she might get into with her close friend Caroline at Sacred Heart ha ha!!  

 

 

 

Ava is a very blessed little girl, she has close cousins she will get to go to school with and brothers/or sister she will be close to as well.  I loved growing up with all my siblings and wish I had more!  I'm glad I have great friends from high school that I still hang out with, and now get to see our daughters grow up together,  I think I am more excited about Ava's future than she is.  These pictures crack me up.  Ava can give some looks!  I also added in a few from the zoo today,

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment