Monday, April 12, 2010

My babies

 

I think my children are amazing, and they are my source of strength. I love Ava's new thing she does with me.  She gets close up to my face looks me in the eyes for awhile and then names my facial features "hay (hair), eyes, noooose. mooouu, eeek (ear)."  Her speech is kind of all over the place but she loves trying anyways.  She is getting really great at repeating you too!  Alex is pulling up on everything he can, and continues to move quickly in and out of rooms up and down the hall with his big sis!  These two are becoming very close.  They play well together for the most part, sometimes Ava opposes to Alex touching her stuff.  If Alex falls down from pulling up on something or is just fussy she runs over to him and says "okay okay okay" over and over until I say "yes Ava he is okay."

 

 

The slide pictures of Ava were taken by Bert.  He thought it might be cool to document start to finish Ava on the slide.  I love that he thinks like this!  Bert is ALWAYS in the moment when he plays with the kids.  I love him very much!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment